New York State Liquor Authority


One day permits

If you need full liquor or beer and wine service for your special event anywhere in NY State


All  event permit applications must be filed
At least 15 days prior to the event


Have you hired someone to cater your special event? Did you read the SLA special event permit? Does the name on the SLA permit match the name of the company you hired?

 Unlicensed caterers are constantly using permits issued to others to illegally cater events.